|Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce
Marketing Administrator Assistant
Overview: The role of the Winnebago Area Chamber is to collaborate with the Winnebago area to foster a climate for business, residents, and visitors alike to connect, succeed and grow. In collaboration with the board, the Administrative Assistant manages online content to advocate for business, employers, and organizations within the community as well as assist the board in planning and executing events.
Primary Function: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for regular posts to all applicable social media outlets including but not limited to: the website and Facebook. Other duties include coordinating the events calendar and local marketing for events and meetings, tracking social media usage metrics, partnering with the board to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple platforms and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites.
· Manage Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce Website
· Build & Execute Social Media Strategy
· Generate, Edit, Publish and Share Periodic Content (original text, videos, images, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections to help businesses succeed ad grow
· Assist with the management and promotion of events and meetings
Qualifications / Skills:
· Proven working experience in social media marketing and/or administration
· Social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
· Provide exceptional customer service to support all local businesses to grow and maintain Chamber membership
· Coordinate dissemination of community marketing information to various channels to promote the Winnebago area (local citizens, tourists, prospective businesses)
· Attend all events and board meetings
· Report and meet with designated board member
Terms of Appointment
Some Saturday and evening hour coverage is required, event attendance is required and can be assumed by the role of the board at his/her discretion. Pay will be a negotiable monthly stipend.
Submit your resume to the Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce
If your business or organization is hiring please email us today to be listed here! Winnebagochamberinfo@gmail.com